We continue to be blown away by the reception to Dear President Obama as we tour the country screening for audiences all over the U.S. People have been moved to action by the power of hearing the stories of fracking’s victims, and the promise of an inevitable clean energy revolution that’s worth fighting for.
While audience feedback means the most to us, we haven’t minded all the positive attention we’ve been getting from the press!
Here are a few highlights from recent coverage of our film tour:
- Boulder Weekly – Our last moment to act
- The Des Moines Register – Iowan’s film at Fleur warns of fracking fallout
- Vice – What President Obama Can Do to Combat Environmental Racism
- Variety – Mark Ruffalo to Obama: You’re Making a Huge Fracking Mistake
- Huffington Post – Dear President Obama, The Clean Energy Revolution is Now
- EcoWatch – Dear President Obama, The Clean Energy Revolution is Now (What can we say? The film title was so good, the press is using it for all their headlines!)